inlingua is one of the world’s leading language training organizations with 309 centers in 35 countries across Europe, Africa, Asia, North and South America. Millions of private clients and employees of companies and institutions have benefited from the inlingua method.
Why Gran Canaria?
- The Friendliest locals to help your practice Spanish.
- A Multicultural city the maritime crossroads between Europe, Africa and the Americas.
- Beaches, sun and a volcanic island offering a variety of landscapes.
- Step back in time to the historical old town of Vegueta.
- The best tapas and Spanish cuisine enriched by Canarian and Latin-American influences.
- The Perfect climate year round for leisure, sports and holiday activities.
Obtenga una evaluación de sus conocimientos en otro idioma o simplemente practique sus conocimientos.
MINI-GROUP 20 hours a week
|Length of course||2 weeks||Extra week|
|Price per week||485€||210€|
- 3 – 6 students per group
- 20 hours a week (x 50 min.)
- Courses throughout the year
- Start every Monday (beginners every first and third Monday of the month)
- Courses take place mornings or afternoons
- Teaching material included
- Minimum course duration: 2 weeks
REDUCED GROUP 4 hours a week
|Price first month||Extra month|
- 4 – 8 students per group
- 4 hours a week (x 50 min.)
- Courses throughout the year.
- Courses take place in the mornings or afternoons
- Teaching material included
- Minimum course duration: 1 month
INDIVIDUAL CLASSES (ONE-TO-ONE) - CIP 120
|Course||Price first week||Price additional week|
|CIP 120 – 20 horas||725€||660€|
|CIP 120 – 30 horas||1055€||990€|
|CIP 120 – 40 horas||1385€||1320€|
- Courses throughout the year.
- Start every Monday one class/hour = 50 minutes.
- Flexible timetable to meet student’s requirements .
- Individual course programme to suit the language needs of the student.
- Minimum course duration: 1 week.
- Available in: Spanish for Business, Technical Spanish, Exam Preparation & Conversation.
- On request also available: 10, 15, 25 & 35 hours per week.
D.E.L.E. EXAM PREPARATION
- Preparation course for the “Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera”
- Duration: 12 weeks.
- Exams take place twice a year.
- Prices on request.
- Single Room: Breakfast: 175€/week
- Single Room: Half Board: 225€/week
– Prices for other accommodation on request
Complete the application form carefully and make sure that you give all the information requested. Please send the application form to inlingua Las Palmas by fax, e-mail or by post.
Courses can only be confirmed after we have received payment, or at least proof of payment.
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT
A deposit of 25 % (minimum € 150,00), should be paid on reserving a course. The course fee is payable in full no later than two weeks before the course commences. If a course is booked less than two weeks before the commencement date all fees are due immediately. We reserve the right to cancel or terminate any course that has not been paid for.
A cancellation fee will be charged according to the following scale:
- Up to 15 days before the course starts: the course fee will be refunded in full (less deposit)
- 8 – 15 days: we will refund 50% of the course fees.
- 0 – 7 days: no refund applicable.
If cancellation is because of visa refusal a refund will only be given on receipt of official written confirmation of refusal from the Spanish Consulate. In such cases, a copy of this form should be submitted to our office in Las Palmas. On receipt of this we will refund the course fee less an administration fee of € 50,00. Cancellation before arrival must be made in writing to us. No refunds will be given for early departure, absence during the course or a reduction in previously booked hours.
If the number of students does not reach a minimum of three, the course will be reduced to 15 with 2 and 10 lessons per week with 1 student.
Please note that there are no group course lessons on public holidays. No refund is made for these holidays. If you want to know which days are public holidays during your course, please enquire.
inlingua welcomes you to Gran Canaria, one of the seven islands of the Spanish volcanic archipelago situated off the west coast of Africa. Often referred to as a “Miniature Continent” due to its diverse landscape and weather, Gran Canaria has much to offer international students wishing to study Spanish.
Its strategic position enables its inhabitants and visitors alike to enjoy a climate unrivalled by any other island worldwide, therefore making Gran Canaria the ideal destination all year round. According to the University of Syracuse (USA), it is reported to have the best weather in the world!
If it’s culture you are looking for, then Las Palmas has plenty to offer. Classical music lovers can head to the Alfredo Kraus Auditorium, which stages some stunning and thrilling performances throughout the year, whilst those who enjoy the theatre, opera and ballet should make their way to the Teatro Pérez Galdós or the Teatro Cuyás.
The island plays host every year to WOMAD, an international music festival. Special mention must be made of Carnival, which takes place usually during February.
Whether it is sport or culture you are looking for, you will find it all in Gran Canaria. At inlingua we will give you information about the possibilities mentioned above and we will help you organise the activities that you choose.
In the heart of the touristic area of Maspalomas and Playa del Ingles, where the sun rises 330 days per year, the centre inlingua Maspalomas is located in San Fernando, a typical village, near the mountains and the most beautiful sites of the south of the island, with wonderful views of Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas and the famous dunes.
From the coast up to its mountains,Tenerife is a universe of marked contrasts where you can find the perfect place to fill your holiday with unforgettable moments; secret bays, exotic woodlands, volcanic landscapes as well as valleys covered in beautiful banana plantations.
There is so much to do on Tenerife; climbing, paragliding, caving, horse-riding, trekking, surfing, and scuba-diving as well as enjoying its wonderful beaches and nature parks.
A special mention must be made of our world renowned Carnival, which usually takes place during the month of February.
The island also offers its famed cuisine and culture, with a magical combination of tradition and folklore in historical districts such as La Laguna for example, declared a World Heritage site in 1999.
Here at inlingua-Tenerife, we will help to organize and give you information on any of the activities mentioned above.
A visit to Tenerife is guaranteed to be a wonderful and most memorable experience.